Wayne Tile FAQs
How long will it take for me to get my tile?
- We have a very large inventory of stock material at our warehouses located right here in Northern NJ. An order of stock material sourced from a local warehouse will arrive at the store within 24 to 48 Hours from the time of purchase.
- If there is a need for immediate pick up, a will call order can be placed and can be picked up at one of our warehouses same day. These orders are prepared on a first come, first serve basis.
- Lead times on special orders will vary by item. Some items will need to be made to order, and in that case lead times can be several weeks.
Do you deliver?
- Due to the weight of tile, we offer easy delivery service using our trucks in the northern New Jersey area. There is a standard $95.00 Delivery charge regardless of number of pallets or total weight. Please note, we do not deliver into the home, but can drive the pallets to a convenient location outside of the building or possibly into the garage – if accessible.
- For our customers in Manhattan, other parts of the tri-state area, or even across the country we can accommodate through use of a 3rd party at reasonable cost.
Can I get a sample when I visit your showrooms?
- We will gladly provide samples or swatches of our stock items at no charge. Each showroom maintains a library of samples and, for the majority of our customers, they can leave with the samples they need the same day.
- Samples of special order items are available for purchase, if needed.
Do you take measurements or determine how much tile I might need?
- We can certainly determine the quantity of tile, trim pieces, or supplies that might be needed to complete the job. However, we do not visit job sites to measure and instead work off measurements very often provided by the tile installer. In every case we recommend the tile installer check the quantities and list of items on the sales order to determine if they will have everything they need to complete the job.
Does tile have dye lots?
- Yes, tile factories track both dye lots and the calibration of the tile. The dye lot refers to color variation and calibration refers to the sizing. Although the manufacturing process is very technological these factors can change over time. Dye lots are made up of very large quantities that would cover many projects. However, there does come a time when a dye lot will run out. Therefore, it is important to have correct quantities while ordering. This limits the chance of having to use 2 dye lots for 1 project.
Does grout come in multiple colors?
- We stock over 30 grout colors to insure there is a good color match to your tile. In addition to traditional Sanded and Unsanded grout we offer premium stain resistant grout and premixed grout.