Why Wayne Tile
Founded in 1955 by Bob Westra, with brothers Harry and Don joining the business a few years later, today Wayne Tile continues to be a family owned and operated store. From its humble beginnings in a small garage with three different tile colors to choose from, the company has grown in the past 50 years to be a leading distributor of tile. Today with five showrooms and design centers, and 110,000 square feet of warehouse space, Wayne Tile carries over 400 lines of tile from around the world.
Welcome to the Wayne Tile Family
Hard work, being part of the community, offering the finest quality and most extensive selection of tile, and providing quick turnaround are all principles the company was founded on. Now owned and operated by the next generation, Bob Jr., Wayne, Don Jr., Timothy, Michael, Glenn and John, Wayne Tile continues to operate on its founding principles.